This little boy has ALWAYS been our talker.
Always.
and he's always been loud.
But I think within the last month he's stepped it up a notch.
I'm trying really hard to. . .
not cover my ears and run out of the room screaming.
Because it is always really important things like,
"Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom. . . "
(I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that I really didn't validate him until the third mom, but somewhere in there I surely said, "What Hyrum?"
But it continues, "mom, mom, mom, mom."
I finally get his attention. I'm not sure if he is talking to be heard or just talking.
He goes on, "Mom. .. ummm. . . I don't like my sandwich." or "Mom. . . umm (I think he's trying to think of something to say). . . the sun is shining." or "Mom. . . umm. . . I like Sam."
Do you know what I like? Peace & Quiet.

No comments:
Post a Comment