Our cell phone has been lost for a couple of months. After looking all over the house we were convinced that it had run away with my Columbia Rain Jacket (I am still mourning the loss of such a companion). So with some gentle persuasion (thanks Dad) we bit the bullet and got a new phone. Eric LOVES it (please note that we are about as Loyal to it as we were our old phone).
Of course, less than a week after purchasing a new phone, Sam was assigned to vacuum the stairs and pull up the stair runner so I could wash it. What did he find? Yup, the old, lost phone. Warner now loves his new phone.
Of course, less than a week after purchasing a new phone, Sam was assigned to vacuum the stairs and pull up the stair runner so I could wash it. What did he find? Yup, the old, lost phone. Warner now loves his new phone.
I thought it was so cute when I found the boys playing Risk a couple of Sundays ago. I sat down and taught them the rules and then the playing really began. After a nine hour game. . . it wasn't so cute anymore. It started out Christian, Tanner, and Sam. . . then turned into Christian, Tanner, and Mom. . . then ended with Christian, Tanner, and Eric. During the evening I would periodically check in. Eric would reassure me, "The game is almost over. I'm going to take over this next turn." Two hours later. . . another confident declaration, "No, really, this time they don't stand a chance." There never was a final victor, but eventually at the end of nine hours, Eric was eliminated.
Summer hiking has begun. We took the boys to Thunderbird Falls on a whim one Saturday afternoon. They are great little hikers.

1 comment:
How fun to catch up with all your family. I am so jealous of Kari...she's in the air right now on her way! You are such a great mom. You do so many great and fun things with your boys!
Post a Comment