Thursday, May 07, 2009

Playing in Plaid

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Stradling Family said...

Cute. I haven't checked your blog (nor done mine) in quite awhile! Congratulations on #6. That is fabulous. Remember oh so long ago when we hung out as newlyweds and no children. I can barely remember the days! :)

Alison said...

STEPH!!! Congrats on Bacon bit #6! Wow! Seriously! That is so awesome! I think the world of you and your boys and your cute cute family and look up to your amazing mothering skills and so I am overjoyed another sweet baby gets to be so lucky to be in YOUR home! Hooray! I think I would opt for laying it also, rather than it bashing out! (spoken by a true boy...) I LOVE you post, "the present of presence," it made me cry because it's so true. Thanks for the extra nudge to make a little extra effort in that department. It is a chore taking all the little tag-alongs but it does mean SO much. I also love your scrapbook pages, especially the HERO one showing your boys with their true hero. I love your posts! Now, to end this eternal comment, what a HANDSOME picture of your boys in plaid. SO handsome! I love that they want to be a replica of 7 Brides for 7 Brothers! That cracked me up! We love that show at our house!

Tiffany said...

So I thought I was up to date on your blog, but I guess not . . . sheesh you are a posting fiend lately! Congrats on #6 - I did hear that you were. I'm rooting for a girl, but who knows, it seems like both of us are stuck with the genders we have. :) Glad you are doing well. Can't wait to see the new baby!

jessica said...

Sam is so TALL!!! I can't believe that he's almost as tall as the twins....