Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hawaii

Personal Highlights (most of which won't mean a thing to you mainlanders. . . sorry) : Putting EIGHT HUNDRED & TWENTY FIVE miles on the rental car in 7 days, Anyone need a Dole Whip? a Malasada? a Motsomoto?, Inspiration for Flash Tiles, Doing Family History on Sunday, Swap Meet, "Oh, I can tell you what you are doing wrong", Island Car, Aleque's story. . . "and then there was the restraining order" my sides were killing me by the end of that one, golfing--Scottie I made you proud when I hit the light post and it came careening back at me, SPF 55, undoing the top buttom of my jeans after eating at the Cheesecake Factory, The Lighthouse Hike, Temple, Free breakfast @ Orville and Wilbers, USS Utah, snorkeling with the gigantor turtles, watching the Lion King--I mean the night show @ the PCC, Brilliant Blue Ocean, Ocean and more Ocean, AND being with "JODIE COCHRAN" or is it Kokran?




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

J.E.A.L.O.U.S.

Heather said...

why oh why didn't you take me with you?!?!? and yes, I can believe you jumped into the ocean without a swimsuit. Remember when we did that at our pool because we didn't want the boys to see us in our swimsuits.

take me with you next time. we'll have to find a free friend pass. :)