Adorable! I remember learning that at Girls Camp. Your family is so great. Wish my redheads lived closer to your redheads.....Britt
Way fun! Your kids are great for doing that in front of all those kids!
You guys are great! What cool parents you are!
That is so awesome!
You got to love efy. I'd love to hear more about how it went.
Holy Moly! what memories of EFY. You guys are awesome--especially the boys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Adorable! I remember learning that at Girls Camp. Your family is so great. Wish my redheads lived closer to your redheads.....
Britt
Way fun! Your kids are great for doing that in front of all those kids!
You guys are great! What cool parents you are!
That is so awesome!
You got to love efy. I'd love to hear more about how it went.
Holy Moly! what memories of EFY. You guys are awesome--especially the boys!
Post a Comment