Saturday, February 16, 2008

FHR (Family Home Relaxing)

As I was scrambling to put the finishing touches on our FHE treat, Eric decided to settle down the boys by using relaxation techniques. See below:

I was told it was a huge success UNTIL Hyrum decided to pounce on the relaxers.

6 comments:

Mary O said...

Sam looks like his is under and out. I was waiting to see the pounce by Hy.

Heather said...

Steph - I love the video. I can imagine Eric's calm voice lulling the little ones... until the toddler jumps on everyone. That is exactly what Abe would do. I love the music too. Nice cinematography!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

So cute. I am more relaxed just watching it. :)

Greg said...

I liked how hyrum was crossing his legs.

Alison said...

Great idea! Eric's voice is so soothing. I tried to imagine how that would work at our house and could totally see the pouncing too! With boys that always seems to come sooner or later!

Mary said...

I love it! Your boys all look so long and lean. Way funny. I think Eric has found his new calling in life. He could travel around to local high schools and perform in assemblies.