Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sam turns Five!



Sam had a little party here at home. I took him to Walmart earlier in the day and he picked out a PowerRanger costume and a 8 pack of gum. All day long he got to the "King" and was in charge of making all decisions. He chose Rice&Beans for lunch (interesting) and pizza and pop for dinner. We topped off the day with a Bostonian Cream Pie birthday cake (we had to borrow candles from our good neighbors the Maugers). Happy Birthday Sam!

2 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

And I can't believe how old your boys are! Was it that long ago that we watched them while you guys hiked the Grand Canyon? I can't believe how time flies.

Heather said...

Cute picture of Sam in the hat and by the flowers. It is funny to see what kids will pick out for a prize. Hannah thinks having gum is so cool.